• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,252
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The income isn't an issue, the spending has been terrible and trying to recoup through sales is non existent. 40-45m is the going rate these days for anyone half decent.
The club is struggling, however you look at it. The players would be here if Arteta and Edu could pull it off.

This was happening under Wenger and Arsenal fans blamed Wenger, who do we blame now?

roz

Fake News Merchant
4th? I'd bite your hand off for that just now!!
I think we’ll do it thanks to Arteta, won’t be pretty but overall I think we underachieved in terms of our position last season. Our rivals for 4th aren’t any stronger imo. If we can stay injury free in key positions (big if) we should make it.

dreading what comes after though, really bleak outlook for us. Nothing changes til Kroenke’s gone.

Malky

Established Member
We had a chance to sign Aouar, because CL Title-contenders clubs like Real, Juve and PSG can't invest money this summer. And we bottled it. Awesome.
He'll go for £60M+ next summer. A very good season and it could be even more depending how many teams are in for him.
We won't have any chance getting him.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
7-C234-E39-F414-4705-B693-B94-DEA0-C8978.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We finally had a ruthless manager and we sacked him, to give a Invincible a better job. The club deserves this.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The last thing we need is to buy the midfield versions of Cedric and Mari, probably just gonna have to reintegrate Özil and Guendouzi now.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think we’ll do it thanks to Arteta, won’t be pretty but overall I think we underachieved in terms of our position last season. Our rivals for 4th aren’t any stronger imo. If we can stay injury free in key positions (big if) we should make it.

dreading what comes after though, really bleak outlook for us. Nothing changes til Kroenke’s gone.
Chelsea and Tottenham are definitely stronger. Everton has much better midfield. We are entering the most congested season in PL history with Xhaka, Ceballos, El nenny and Willock midfield. Its also clear the 5/2/3 formation will stay and Arteta will just give up on the midfield and be a counter attacking manager. Problem is you not gonna do well if most games your midfield get dominated

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I really don’t care either way... genuinely don’t have much hope for this club anyway if I’m being honest

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Don't see how any manager can trust us when we go to hire them, it's quite shocking really.

We promise them the earth, then when we've obtained them we start laughing behind closed doors. I feel for Aubameyang, he's been duped, and this time not by mastermind Raul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom