• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Houssem Aouar

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,500
  • Views 945,321
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Any chance Aulas did this as a bargaining ploy ? Why would he just turn around and say they aren’t for sale when he needs the money.

In terms of our club, we are really confirming ourself as a mid table team. Everton had a poor season and bought an entire new midfield. Quality in every single spot. What have we done?

Papa Wonga

Established Member
460x345_48194371171_87281bd933_o.jpg

Sweeeeeet Sweeeeeeet Victoryyyy yeeeeeah!

Jamaica

Have never bandwagoned in my life. Even stuck with the Miami Dolphins through and through.

However, this is it for me. I can't take this garbage ass piece of **** club anymore. I'm out. **** Arsenal.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Bloogy hell guys. Aouar is still available if we pay the fee Aulas wants.

Maybe we don't have the money to do the deal, maybe we do, but Lyon's financial issues haven't magically gone away.

This isn't over yet. It's Aulas putting pressure on us.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I’ve been slowly losing my love for football as I get older and realise it’s all about money. If we had the right owner we would have signed Partey and Aouar. It shouldn’t be like that, it shouldn’t be about who’s owner is the richest.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I agree its the best we have, because if we opened up and took on teams. Most midfielders in the PL would eat our snail midfield. The problem I have is when Arteta took over he had unbalanced squad and adopted stop gap tactics to stabilize us. It seems those stop gap tactics has become our tactics and for a whole season its just not sustainable. We will have too many games against smaller teams like we did with west ham where its 50/50 and can go either way. We are more likely to fall off than any of those teams imo.

My biggest fear is we actually buy another deadwood we will be stuck with. every window we enter he is better than no one stage and we end with crap we cant move on later. Buy no one
Agree. Unfortunately knowing how we operate I fear that’s exactly what we’ll do in terms of bringing someone in.
Tried & tested failure but we never learn.

Tom349

Will be back on in a couple of hours. Aulas the **** playing his usual games when everyone knows he can't afford to not sell one of Depay, Aouar, JRA or Dembele. They have lost out massively as a result of covid and need to balance the books and the best way to do that is to sell their prized asset which Aouar is, who every other club has rejected interest in due to a lack of need and not having the funds to to be able to make a luxury signing.

Alternatively he can stick to his guns and in 12 months be forced into a fire sale of all his players when they go broke.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Get what stuff done though? He pissed a record amount of money against the wall last summer and had us finishing 8th. That’s unacceptable.
He got players in. Can’t argue with that.

Started the negotiations for Gabriel as well. Edu and whoever literally haven’t been able to sign a player?

I’m going with facts not opinions.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Like I said, I'd be very surprised if Aulas sold Aouar, with 3 years in contract, for less than 50 million euros.

To me this looks like he clearly signals to Arsenal that he won't be sold for cheap.

It's not over until the window closes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom