• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Need to bring Pepe and Laca on at half time.

No idea why people think Willian is creative and Eddie isn’t up to scratch.
They’ll come on at 70 mins when the instructions and motivations from the half time speech has faded and we’re just toiling away.

They’ll do nothing and then get slaughtered.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Watching that dull display makes me nostalgic.

1616482899-foghorn-leghorn-meme-generator-boy-i-say-boy-i-think-yer-onto-something-there-4d9f9f.jpg

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
No chance with Edu. Just need to hope he gets sacked ASAP and we get somebody into the club who knows what they’re doing.

Let’s be fair. They’ve given Arteta more power and he seems to like playing these bums. He’d probably reject the idea of letting him go. Can’t believe he was playing him over Martinelli before lockdown.

What do people see in Eddie? He has poor first touch. Poor hold up play. Can't dribble. Does not have pace. Poor in the air. Can only score tap ins.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
People dancing around this. We don't create clear cut chances with his football. Werely on our opponents making mistakes at the back. It should be alarming but people pull up all kinds of silly reasons defending him.

We should have hired a proper manager instead of a hyped up rookie.

We are in control of the game. I like what I’m seeing so far. We just need to push for that first goal and the game will open up to our advantage.

I love seeing us play with a structure. So hard to get past our back line.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Sky shouldn't bother with Sport anymore, tbh. They should concentrate on lecturing their viewers with their opinion on social matters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sheffield would be delighted with point they are crap can't create anything thier best hope is either set piece or mistake. Need to get 3 points from this and after you hope the club get some midfielders

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Moving forward, play to our strengths. Good defensivley, no creativity in midfield, elite striker. 442, two banks of 4, Saka/Willian out wide, Auba and whoever else up top. Get the ball into the box for Auba as much as possible.

GunnerShy

He’s been dreadful yet he’s starting ahead of Pepe.

That must say a lot about Pepe.
People swing it that way. I think it says more about Arteta at the moment.

I'd take the off Form Pepe. At least he has a wand of a left foot. Moment of magic from nothing is what we will need to win it.

In actual fact I'd pull Eddie off, put PEA central, Willian Left and Pepe right for the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom