• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

0_Arsenal-Sheffield-United.jpg

1826049_Arsenal.jpg

So the last game before the international break and a team we’ve had mixed results against in the past. We drew, won and lost in the three games against them last year.

They’re a very different team this year, Mousset who was a key player for them has been absent all year and their back line has been hit hard by suspension and a season ending injury for Jack O’Connell.

They’ve lost every game they’ve played so far this year and haven’t scored a goal. However they’re still a threat and the Leeds game was a coin flip they could’ve won if not for Meslier’s incredible performance.

We should be big favourites though and we have to take advantage of their poor form and squad problems.

As for our line up I’d be shocked if we go away from 5 atb especially seen as that’s how Wilder sets his team up.

Seen as Willian, Bellerin, David Luiz, Tierney and Auba didn’t feature last night they’re probably all nailed on to come in for Sunday.

We’re probably seeing Gabriel on the bench again as Luiz is comfortable in that middle CB spot and Holding is obviously right footed.

Elneny has played well so I’d not be shocked to see him and Ceballos who’s looked incredible recently partnered in midfield.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

..lets do this!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sheffield in mess they don't have good attack they'll sit and counter or depend on sit pieces. With our 3-4-3 formation and lack of creativity will be struggle to watch hopefully an early goal to open them bit up.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney Saka
Xhaka Ceballos
Willian Laca Auba

Manberg

Predator
It's going to be a tough game. They lost 3 games but they were unlucky in all 3. Nevertheless, if we put in a good performance we will win.

Leo_ense_

AnthonyG Survivor
Think we win this pretty comfortably.

Most likely 11:

Leno
Bellerin
Luiz
Gabriel
Tierney
AMN
Xhaka
Ceballos
Willian
Lacazette
Aubameyang

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
There should be no reason to play 5-2-3 just play 4-2-3-1.

Leno
Bellerin
Luiz
Gabriel
Tierney
Xhaka
Ceballos
Willian
Pepe
Lacazette
Auba

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Play a 4-3-3 please. The lads are ready.

Leno
Bellerin Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Willian Laca Auba

Nice balance and structure to that team. We're gonna need extra creativity because Sheffield Utd are nothing if not organised. That said, they've been ****ing awful since the restart after lockdown. This miss Dean Henderson too, Ramsdale is bang average.

I'd like a front 3 of Auba, Pepe and Willian but I'm not sure that'll happen. Even still, the team above should be enough to get the job done. Let's get back to winning ways in the league.

Manberg

Predator
Leno
Luiz Gabriel Tierney
Bellerin Ceballos Xhaka Saka
Willian Laca Auba

I’ve been unimpressed with AMN of late and think Saka offers more creativity.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Just a note there’s another PL game on at the same time on Sunday so our game will only be on Sky main event.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
0_Arsenal-Sheffield-United.jpg

1826049_Arsenal.jpg

So the last game before the international break and a team we’ve had mixed results against in the past. We drew, won and lost in the three games against them last year.

They’re a very different team this year, Mousset who was a key player for them has been absent all year and their back line has been hit hard by suspension and a season ending injury for Jack O’Connell.

They’ve lost every game they’ve played so far this year and haven’t scored a goal. However they’re still a threat and the Leeds game was a coin flip they could’ve won if not for Meslier’s incredible performance.

We should be big favourites though and we have to take advantage of their poor form and squad problems.

As for our line up I’d be shocked if we go away from 5 atb especially seen as that’s how Wilder sets his team up.

Seen as Willian, Bellerin, David Luiz, Tierney and Auba didn’t feature last night they’re probably all nailed on to come in for Sunday.

We’re probably seeing Gabriel on the bench again as Luiz is comfortable in that middle CB spot and Holding is obviously right footed.

Elneny has played well so I’d not be shocked to see him and Ceballos who’s looked incredible recently partnered in midfield.
****ing Mikel working miracles with this team. We're so far off and our transfer activity is ending in a **** storm.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why’s he coming at us for? He’s been backed by billionaire owners.

Hardly the little underdogs when you’re spaffing money up the wall on Brewster, Ramsdale, Bogle and Sander Berge are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom