• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Sheffield Utd| Sunday 4th October 14:00| Sky Sports Main Event

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I'd like to see Gabriel play but would it mean Luiz on the bench? Could we play

Tierney Gabriel Luiz in a 3 or does it need to be

Tierney Gabriel Holding?

I know Gabriel is a LCB but he must have played centre when Luiz was out.

Personally think Holding is better suited than Gabriel to the middle CB in a 3, which is awkward when you have Tierney and Gabriel who both start on merit.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Personally think Holding is better suited than Gabriel to the middle CB in a 3, which is awkward when you have Tierney and Gabriel who both start on merit.

Holding has been playing RCB hasnt he? I think he'll keep his place but I'd like to see Gabriel play. As you say, its awkward to fit him in with Tierney LCB. Personally I'd like to see Holding Gabriel Tierney but I'm sure Arteta will play Luiz.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Holding has been playing RCB hasnt he? I think he'll keep his place but I'd like to see Gabriel play. As you say, its awkward to fit him in with Tierney LCB. Personally I'd like to see Holding Gabriel Tierney but I'm sure Arteta will play Luiz.

Luiz is the best ball player we have as a CB, Holding was quite good at it pre- injury but seems to be a little off the pace in this regard right now, hopefully he can come back.

EDIT: yes he was, and has been at RCB. I think this is why people think "Mane was targeting him" when its really just that's where they both play.

Last edited:

idan

we need to play 4-2-3-1, we need more attacking players on the pitch.
i would go for:
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gaby Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Willian Saka
Auba
i know it won't happen, but a man can wish.

blaze_of_glory

we need to play 4-2-3-1, we need more attacking players on the pitch.
i would go for:
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gaby Tierney
Xhaka Ceballos
Pepe Willian Saka
Auba
i know it won't happen, but a man can wish.
I like this, but switch Saka and Willian and pray Pepe becomes good.

LG10

Going to be painful watching us try and break down Sheffield’s defence. 0-1 United.

GoonerBoy19

Going to be painful watching us try and break down Sheffield’s defence. 0-1 United.

It will be more like they will be breaking down our defence and we will be waiting for counter attack. We have been very predictible this season. There is zero creativity in midfield and we are totally relying on long balls from back to Auba.

Manberg

Predator
What’s up with the pessimism today? Though I said to anticipate a tough game I still think we’ll win. We have quality players and a real togetherness. Have some faith, it’s not time for doom and gloom it’s time for optimism.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We'll go for the same team vs Liverpool in the league, struggle to break Sheffield down, look pretty boring but defend well and maybe snatch a win or draw.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tomorrow going to be so unbearable specially if we drop points we already in awful mood and we'll force ourselves to watch this s**ty 343 can't create s**t again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom