• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hertha Berlin also very nice team to watch they scored 3 goals against bayern Munich today

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Guendouzi fanboys thought their boy would end up at Barcelona, Real Madrid or PSG only to end up at Hertha Berlin :lol::lol: just shoes you he’ll never be that elite player some may think

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
We only have Elninho and Willock as back ups and Willock need a loan. Would be madness to let Guendouzi and Torreira leave without 2 new midfielders.
Yeah a loan for Willock seems a good move, doubt he will improve much but hope something blows up in him.

Otherwise, him and Nketiah need to be moved on as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We only have Elninho and Willock as back ups and Willock need a loan. Would be madness to let Guendouzi and Torreira leave without 2 new midfielders.
Yes let's what we'll we must be confident otherwise i don't see why we'd let them go

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Good luck to him. Hopefully he kills it so we get a better fee & he gets a bigger next contract.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
What a weird move, would probably be the last of the big leagues I could see him in.
He'd do well in the Bundesliga, its a good league for youngsters do develop. Very good managers there as well.

Hoping its a permanent move after the loan. This kid would probably hold the club ransom at some point if he stayed with us. He needs to be humbled.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Hope that fact that Hertha Berlin is where he's going knocks a bit of humility into him. Not exactly a permanent move to Bara or PSG is it.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Seriously can we at least complete the loan or sale of one player that is rumored to be leaving?

Mustafi Kola Sokratis Torreira Guendouzi. All still here come Tuesday.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Guendouzi fanboys thought their boy would end up at Barcelona, Real Madrid or PSG only to end up at Hertha Berlin :lol::lol: just shoes you he’ll never be that elite player some may think
Yeah he has **** attitude sorry we didn’t predict that, he also is clearly very talented. Agenda merchants picking fights everywhere here, grow up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's not improved even slightly since he got here, not sure why anyone thought he would have Europe's elite tripping over themselves for him. He's literally not shown a thing bar that Villa game last year. Other than that I remember there was a period of time where our wins record without him compared to with him was like night and day.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
You have got to be kidding me, Reine Adelaide was gonna go there now we give them Guendouzi, small world.

Almost like we helped Lyon out so they could give us Aouar and then Aouar slapped us up and said no

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Almost like we helped Lyon out so they could give us Aouar and then Aouar slapped us up and said no
Yeah it’s not like that but my head is glitching, first Torreira to Atletico without us getting Partey, now we bring a midfielder to the club that were signing one from Lyon. I feel abused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom