• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Matteo Guendouzi (Out)

Keep or Sell?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydney-Gooner

FWIW I think he's better than Aouar. The club should do all they can to integrate him back in the team.

6GoK3Q0.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
At this point we sort of hope he's brought back into the squad to try and get some value back into him?

It's not like we have a bunch of midfielders to choose from.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The only thing Arteta really ****ed up in his time here. It's only to be expected considering he's a novice in this profession.

This I agree with. Obviously it's not Arsenal's fault that Guendouzi is an immature prick, but there must be lots of immature pricks in football, it's about how you deal with them. Seems we started with the intention to punish the player for poor behaviour and have taken it to such an extreme that we've effectively lost all value on him both in the market and on the pitch.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Can someone explain to me why Arteta is getting the blame for this bloke being a complete príck?
Didn't he go on strike to move here?

If he is a bad influence then Arteta is doing the right thing, pretty sure this cretin was one of the people mentioned in conjunction with (essentially) bullying our last manager as well.
Emery should have probably done the same thing, Wenger let the likes of Szczesny and Wilshere get away with far too much, for years we have had clowns behaving like they would at a Sunday league team and it showed on the pitch.
Do you think Ferguson would put up with this sh*t?

Also this idea that we would have got £30-40m for him without this, has anyone even bid for him since he's been here?
Maybe the reason we aren't getting £30m offers is because people are realising that in a unique market he isn't that good, he's never been that good.
If he was people would bid regardless, you think the likes of PSG or Barcelona care less if a player has a questionable attitude?
How many genuine stand out performances has he had, one half against Sp**s and that's basically it.
All I keep hearing is what makes him special is he never hides and always shows for the ball, I could literally do that.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
all things considered it would be a good loan. He would do well there and Hertha has money for a good offer next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom