• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bob Soumaré

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Please stop comparing this guy to Pogba. They are nothing alike. Soumare looks good under zero pressure and loves a backwards pass. He plays as a holding mid, but isnt amazing defensively. He isnt capable of half of what Pogba can do on the ball.

Bro weren't you bragging so much about Sangare and nobody was in for him at 7mill..only for him to end up at PSV.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bro weren't you bragging so much about Sangare and nobody was in for him at 7mill..only for him to end up at PSV.

I am not the only one who likes Sangare. I don't see what the problem moving to PSV is? You are acting like he moved to Den Haag. Not being funny but he will move somewhere else in the next 3 years.

I think people are getting over excited about Soumare. He isnt press resistant. I don't see the point.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I am not the only one who likes Sangare. I don't see what the problem moving to PSV is? You are acting like he moved to Den Haag. Not being funny but he will move somewhere else in the next 3 years.

I think people are getting over excited about Soumare. He isnt press resistant. I don't see the point.

He might or might not move elsewhere in 3 years. Fact is nobody wanted him even at a cut-off price. He's gone to a inferior league, don't know how much he can improve his game. Soumare atm looks a better prospect than him and is younger too. I honestly wouldn't prefer either of them as I want a established star for that role.

Last edited:

Kano_1

Bro have you ever seen him playing or you are judging him based on the youtube videos?

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Pogba is crap tbf.

Whether he is playing well is one thing. But saying he is a 'young Pogba' is more than a stretch.

Can he spray balls over the pitch, play defence splitting passes, carry the ball, beat a man and score, header and shoot from distance? Ffs.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Bro have you ever seen him playing or you are judging him based on the youtube videos?

Yes I have seen him play. If you watch someone on youtube aren't you essentially watching their best bits? So they should appear good?

I'm being negative because I don't see the potential and the hype.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Yes I have seen him play. If you watch someone on youtube aren't you essentially watching their best bits? So they should appear good?

The important thing is highlight reel isnt the same dummy 6 times over, or the same shot 5 times from different angles that doesnt even go in. Seems to have nice mix of dribbling, passing, tackling and breaking lines. A good higlight reel is better than a bad one at least.

Let's play Aubamawang

Whether he is playing well is one thing. But saying he is a 'young Pogba' is more than a stretch.

Can he spray balls over the pitch, play defence splitting passes, carry the ball, beat a man and score, header and shoot from distance? Ffs.
Can Pogba even do that anymore? Hardly set the PL alight since his return lol.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Please stop comparing this guy to Pogba. They are nothing alike. Soumare looks good under zero pressure and loves a backwards pass. He plays as a holding mid, but isnt amazing defensively. He isnt capable of half of what Pogba can do on the ball.
You've just described Pogba

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The important thing is highlight reel isnt the same dummy 6 times over, or the same shot 5 times from different angles that doesnt even go in. Seems to have nice mix of dribbling, passing, tackling and breaking lines. A good higlight reel is better than a bad one at least.

I hope I am wrong if we get him, but I still don't see it. I think he will play it safe a lot more than break lines, and I don't think he will be dribbling that much either.

Kano_1

I don't think that any person who understands well football will judge a player based on a YouTube video...Mustafi is a very top player on YouTube as an example!!! If Arteta and Liverpool before him think that the guy is good, seriously I will trust more their judgment than yours.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I hope I am wrong if we get him, but I still don't see it. I think he will play it safe a lot more than break lines, and I don't think he will be dribbling that much either.

True, he looks a bit like Ramsey but with a bit more pace and better on the ball with less goal threat, playing in a box to box with Ceballos might work well. But is there anyone who actually watched and has any idea what eh is capable of? He played against Chelsea didnt he?

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom