• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bob Soumaré

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Napoli just signed Bakayoko didn't they? He won’t be going there in that case.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If Lille allow him to go for 25-30m it'll definitely save us money for another CM specially after hopefully confirmed kola deal and get money from Chambers

MA08

He is not a partey alternative. He is more similar to essien. A good box to box player and not a defensive midfielder. His defensive stats are poor unlike essien.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’d take him + Auoar with some last minute sales that’s a good summer.

The downside is that’s two French league kids that would need coaching.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I’d take him + Auoar with some last minute sales that’s a good summer.

The downside is that’s two French league kids that would need coaching.

That would be an absolutely incredible summer, A&P would not have been just "good", it would have been absolutely incredible and the best window we ever had.

It's going to be Soumare + ? If we are lucky

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd take a punt on this guy instead of Partey at this point. If only we had gone after Szoboszlai instead of Auoar. More goals, cheaper price. Could have been a really good window...

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
We really need to just activate Parteys clause... And find a way to get Aouar...

Why is this so difficult for us when we've had seasons where we signed absolutely no one.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Soumare seems far more realistic than Partey, even if he costs close to £45 m Lille would probably take it in 4 or 5 instalments. Big difference paying £9-11 m than paying the £45 m release clause for Partey.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Soumare seems far more realistic than Partey, even if he costs close to £45 m Lille would probably take it in 4 or 5 instalments. Big difference paying £9-11 m than paying the £45 m release clause for Partey.
Lille only asking €30m

Arsenal Quotes

I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom