• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 5

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m so happy that I don’t have to watch Iwobi week in week out.

Dreadful footballer.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Everton have quite an unlikeable team when you look at their players...a couple of proper dirty nonces, mixed with some that have the most punchable of faces.

VAR is so ****, ngl.

Similar to Potches Sp**s. Physicality all over the pitch and James provides the flair like Ericksen did for Sp**s.

They play channel balls and get the ball in the box. Nothing pretty about it, just effective football.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We'll only be a point behind Liverpool after today's fixtures!

Malky

Established Member
If Van Dijk is a bad injury then Liverpool are in for a rough few weeks without both him and Alisson...... and I can't wait to see it.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom