• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Aston Villa | Sunday 8th November| 19:15 GMT| Illegal Streams

Who’s the better keeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
No midfield like we didn’t dominate Utd last week. :lol:

Could really do we bringing back the lobby sometimes.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
geez ..go away.

argue with some one else. you just pick on any persons comment and then keep talking non-factual unintelligent throwaway statements.

How is it intelligent to say we dominated the United game when every pundit under the sun and United fans said we did? :lol:

Pretty clear we dominated the midfield but our lack of quality overall in the front 3 stopped us from scoring more goals. Willian hit the bar for example in the first half. Saka had a chance as well.

Ironic that you give no facts to back your purposely obtuse points yet go on about others not backing themselves with facts. Do me a favour.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
How is it intelligent to say we dominated the United game when every pundit under the sun and United fans said we did? :lol:

Pretty clear we dominated the midfield but our lack of quality overall in the front 3 stopped us from scoring more goals. Willian hit the bar for example in the first half. Saka had a chance as well.

Ironic that you give no facts to back your purposely obtuse points yet go on about others not backing themselves with facts. Do me a favour.

okay..for you, this was domination. That i agree.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anyone watch Kane Williamson the last two games? So good. Would’ve got his team over the line today but got out.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Interesting willock seem with squad but Ceballos xhaka Elneny Partey all arrived at Emirates too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

giphy.gif

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom