• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominik Szoboszlai

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
How are we going to convince him to come?
giphy.gif

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Gonna need someone to tell him about his hair cut if he signs for us though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"ITKs" are the worst really...they can make transfer season exciting, but some are proper gimps.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just the way he plays football, it's so silky everything he does. A side from that yeah he's just a pale & ginger which is like losing the random genetic lottery.
But then he’s really good at football which is the ultimate genetic lottery win.

You’re statistically more likely to know a lottery winner than a premier league footballer. :lol:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think he could develop into a Kroos type midfielder when he gets older. His ball striking is elite, blessed with quick feet, good in tight spaces, mobile and he has the perfect frame for a DM. Basically he could be what Xhaka was meant to be but you know...actually good at football.

Dammit

Nothings in the hungarian press since my last post, afcbell basically confirmed what I said. Most outlets believe he will go to Germany though, but that's just a guess.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think he could develop into a Kroos type midfielder when he gets older. His ball striking is elite, blessed with quick feet, good in tight spaces, mobile and he has the perfect frame for a DM. Basically he could be what Xhaka was meant to be but you know...actually good at football.
@Manberg what are your thoughts on this guy? Looks good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom