• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I feel bad for Bellerin. He has a really tough job in this game with Pepe being fully offensive.

I'm not sure I see in Willock what others see. Although he's younger than I give him credit for probably.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Now we have Willock the pressing CAM and Willian who is going to make us win the CL
Willock’s first touch is way too inconsistent to be the link between midfield and attack but what do I know

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully this ends 'Auba at CF will solve all our problems' comments. He looks even more isolated and disinterested than usual.

Except no one said this :lol:

The whole point of having Auba centrally is that he’s more likely to be on the end of our limited chances.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Impressive how many games some of these guys have played together yet still manage to look like total strangers.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
On a more serious note it's worrying to see how much how forwards are struggling under Arteta this season. They all seems to be washed, without ideas and confidence.

Even auba has been mediocre this season and isn't getting enough services.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
The lack of attacking patterns is what worries me most.

We have shape, great. We’ve needed it for a while, but that has to translate into progression when we have the ball.

Players don’t play off eachother, has been very much hit and hope.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
It's almost as if we're playing like we just came back from an international break.

Manberg

Predator
Are you always like that? That's the point, we are Arsenal, we have more money, more valuable players but without a facking idea of how to play together as a team.

Bielsa had all the time and backing to build his own team. Arteta hasn’t. He’s having to play players he doesn’t fancy such as Pepe because it’s what we have.

GUNNERS4L1FE

Established Member
Every single one of our attacking players are so passive in literally every thing they do.

its no wonder we struggle to create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom