• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
If this was an Emery performance the comments on here would be a lot more insulting towards the manager.
That FA cup/community shield win is a saving grace for Arteta right now, because we’ve been terrible since it.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Mesut Özil really was working miracle spoon feeding these bums a chances every game.

I don't wanna open the Özil convo again, and I actually think his time is over, but until we get creative players like Aouar, Szoboszlai or so, I think he might have been immensely useful.

We are packing exactly what he offers now.
When he was not the answer we were absolutely **** overall, and mostly defensively and tactically.

Now we are solid in defensive aspects, just lack any spark up front.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Hope we’re saving at least 50% on Mesut’s wages not playing him, that money is btw WELL SPENT on Willian.

Ifly_Gooner

I don’t even remember when was the last game where we weren’t clueless in the attack. This is plain embarrassing.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would you rather have lost Auba than agree to his wage demands?
We have to pay big wages, we’re Arsenal.

Are you always like that? That's the point, we are Arsenal, we have more money, more valuable players but without a facking idea of how to play together as a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom