• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: The Nutmeg Express!

What would you do with Pepe?

• Keep him for the foreseeable future

• Give him one more season to prove himself

• Sell if you can get a significant fee, keep otherwise

• Sell at any price

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dial Square 1886

Probably our worst signing ever, considering the cost and the fact he was not even needed.

chessygoal

#TeamPepe That's some next level acting from Alioski. Pretty sure Kola is waiting for him next to his car, he'll be happy to settle the score with a Macedonian.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

His Arsenal career isn't over (yet), but that's not how you convince the manager to start you in future.
Lol think it’s safe to say it’s done.

The manager didn’t like you anyways and you get a chance and do that. Pepe can’t complain anymore.

I’d rather he went anyways cause I think the price tag has defeated him tbh.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's been so so obvious that 1. He's a complete idiot, low IQ and 2. He's got a horrendous attitude. We've all been in denial but let's face up to reality. We got taken to the cleaners by that ****** Raul and by Lille.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom