• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
What really p!sses me off is that nobody’s angry any more. We’re bottom half of the table, let that sink in ffs. Our fans almost needed a straight jacket when we finished 2nd to Leicester. It’s mental.
angry about what? that era is over. Wenger gave it his all. Then Kroenke gathered in the chips.

Now we have to hope that the foundations are strong enough. The academy, the fanbase, the long serving players and the youngsters.

This will be a full new club experience.... forget the past...

Rookie manager and empty stadiums ... its a strange time...but the first step is to actually become a team again and start having an identity and belief. Its going to be a long 2-3 yrs.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
We
Good point in the end, annoying as before Pepe's stupidity I reckon we would have won it...we found plenty of holes in there defence with 10 men after they tired in the 2nd half, would have been even more with 11.

Reckon this is the turning points for us lads...imagine giving up on Top Four after 9 games, some Arsenal fans really are *****!

We hadnt a shot on target before Pepe went off, we didnt really have any chances before it either. Only when players who keep the ball were on the pitch were we making stuff happen.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Arteta need to sort out this s**ty attitude when he came here he said we have to give 100% every game and be professional this game we haven't been specially since the win against utd

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Potch would never coach us, nagelsmann is doing his project at leipzig, Allegri is ok but a bit too pragmatic for my taste(And would want too spend big). your list isnt realistic at all.
Potch would. It's been a time since he left Sp**s. And should be done before Zidane gets his ass kicked off Madrid

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Just remember that this forum didn’t want Jose, Allegri or Simeone because the football would be too boring :lol::lol:

Show me one person that didn’t want Simeone. I didn’t want Jose because I hate him as a person and I’m still loyal to Wenger’s legacy. He’s obviously a pedigreed manager. But hiring him, to me, would be a betrayal to Wenger equivalent to if he were to go to Sp**s.

Reactions: Jae

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Didn't watch the game thankfully, but I read this before the game and was pretty sure we wouldn't make the same number of chances against Leeds that other teams have. And from what I can tell our xG was about 0.8 today and theirs was 2.8 or something. So yeah, worrying stuff, not great. Could end up being a very bad season at this rate.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I thought our penalty shout could’ve done with an extensive check. When you consider the penalty Newcastle got against Spuds- would’ve been a scummy decision but we needed it :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom