• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJay24

Really disappointed with our play there's just no cohesion anymore! We did well with 10 men to get a point away from home against an energetic team and style, we could've even won the match through a counter.

But overrall this is Arsenal, this cannot be accepted as the norm!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Van Gaal and the best managers would expose the club.

People laughed when Mourinho was suggested when Emery was under pressure but that’s exactly the type of manager we need.

The players have had an easy ride thus far.

Blaziken

Potch, Allegri, Nagelsmann.

Carlo and Rafa had their peak 15-20 years ago.
Potch would never coach us, nagelsmann is doing his project at leipzig, Allegri is ok but a bit too pragmatic for my taste(And would want too spend big). your list isnt realistic at all.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Good point in the end, annoying as before Pepe's stupidity I reckon we would have won it...we found plenty of holes in there defence with 10 men after they tired in the 2nd half, would have been even more with 11.

Reckon this is the turning points for us lads...imagine giving up on Top Four after 9 games, some Arsenal fans really are *****!

I didn't see a single thing to suggest this will be a turning point. We are poor! By the time we have played 19 games I dont think we'll be top 8. Far too many teams playing far better than us!

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Pretty much where I'm at. They had 25 shots on goal!!!

Think we were better down to 10 because our game plan actually went out of the window!

Wrong. They had 4 shots on goal and 25 shots. We played awful, but it’s my pet peeve for people to misquote that stat.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
If I were to reach for a positive it would be that Nelson offered something different and exciting when he came on. He looked confident, hungry and ready to contribute. I would also say that the back 4 didn't look particularly shaky even with no real cover. Partey and Elneny would take the transition up a level so that's hopefully another positive. Now on the flip side, Pepe is finished here. Auba was awful yet again even though he was playing centrally. Arteta has started to lose the team and continues to exhibit awful decision making in persisting with Willian and selectively enforcing the non negotiables. Also, Willock is pointless and it's kind of mental that ESR can't get a sniff when we have so little creative thrust. There's a competent XI somewhere in the squad but every week I'm less confident that Arteta is capable of identifying and developing it.

People laughed when Mourinho was suggested when Emery was under pressure but that’s exactly the type of manager we need.

The players have had an easy ride thus far.

Nah no way Mourinho would do this club any good.

Sp**s are doing well now but envying them is no way Arsenal fans should behave. It will all be very funny when it comes down crashing like it always do with Mourinho.

littleboysilva

What really p!sses me off is that nobody’s angry any more. We’re bottom half of the table, let that sink in ffs. Our fans almost needed a straight jacket when we finished 2nd to Leicester. It’s mental.
What's the point of being angry? Our team is mid table level right now it's that simple.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Well I also wanted to see how Willock did but sounds like he didn't have a great game either. Room for improvement, which is fine as I feel that improvement will happen, they just need more game time. I'll look forward to Thursday, and I may actually be able to watch that one (at least the 2nd half I think).

Sounds like we had our usual game to be honest. The team lacks a lot of running power against a very intense Leeds team so I expected it to be tough. A point is probably decent considering the circumstances, but I'm making an educated guess.
I thought we played with a lot of guts and character after the sending off. It's crazy how much playing on the break suits us right now.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Potch would never coach us, nagelsmann is doing his project at leipzig, Allegri is ok but a bit too pragmatic for my taste(And would want too spend big). your list isnt realistic at all.
Carlo wants big budgets though? Rafa would be another Emery, he’ll be happy just to be here.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

What really p!sses me off is that nobody’s angry any more. We’re bottom half of the table, let that sink in ffs. Our fans almost needed a straight jacket when we finished 2nd to Leicester. It’s mental.
It is shocking but we must accept the process!! How long is a piece of string?!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Right. OK.

What did the guy actually do to Pepe? It really didn’t seem to be that much at all?

Maybe just taking out his general frustrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom