• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
What more do you want? He relies on service.

The only thing he did decent was pressuring their defenders to pass. He made poor decisions when he did get the ball in the final third and he misplaced countless passes in midfield. I’m not necessarily giving him flack for missing chances in this game, but he was VERY poor today and he has been for almost this whole season thus far. And he has been missing chances regularly this season.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal being this bad under emery while we still had freedom was one thing. Being this bad in the middle of a global pandemic is truly selfish.

Reactions: Kav

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Lol this is pretty positive. I feel like literally everything has gone wrong and there’s no hope.

I feared the worst when we went down to ten but we dug in nicely. If anything, it suited Arteta’s tactics a bit more. Shame Saka couldn’t have grabbed the winner at the end.

Auba was dreadful though. Over hitting and under hitting shots left, right and centre. I thought he’d kick on after his pen against Yanited but he needs an open play goal ASAP.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Van Gaal would tell Pepe and Willian that they’re ****.

Unfortunately the club can’t handle a manager of that sorts.

True.

Unfortunately, that's the type of medicine these overpaid primadonnas need!!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The only thing we do and improved under Arteta is defending but it took everything going forward specially this season we can't create s**t our set pieces are awful the midfield can't create s**t

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
For all Stan's planning and approving of purchases... it needs to happen much faster. Two players a window at least, from here on out. This **** cant continue.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Yeah still Leeds were creating chances for fun.

Yeah performance was really bad, especially first half.. Leeds were the much better team, but we could have got away with it if the ref did his job(which would have just papered over the cracks, but still...).
Trying to focus on the positives, but this is a really hard team to root for ffs.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
finally i see the club i used to love... just a glimpse...but there was something today.... back line is settled.... bellerin and tierney played like lions.
Played with pure frustration and anger. Auba Ceballos all picked up their game. Saka is just gold-dust

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I feared the worst when we went down to ten but we dug in nicely. If anything, it suited Arteta’s tactics a bit more. Shame Saka couldn’t have grabbed the winner at the end.

Auba was dreadful though. Over hitting and under hitting shots left, right and centre. I thought he’d kick on after his pen against Yanited but he needs an open play goal ASAP.

I think our general play for the past several games and Saka’s injury leave me feeling pretty down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom