• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Leeds United v Arsenal | November 22 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I remember Arsène having a go at Van Persie after he got sent off against Southampton in 2004, sometimes if done correctly, calling out a player's mistake in the press can be a good thing.

That was terrible from Pepe anyway, got played like an amateur by that boyband wannabe...could be Nelson's time to really stake a claim.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
We got lucky...I don't care if anyone says we defended well and almost snatched a win. THIS IS ARSENAL! This type of play style (if you can even call it a style) is unacceptable! This is boring to watch and we have no creativity - FFS we depend on a kid to make it happen for us in Saka and now he may be injured. We need a major shake up. I say we just focus on our youth at this point.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
He is like Anakin Skywalker, the one of the prophesy who was supposed to bring us balance. But suddenly He started to wear always in black and now even his semblance is dark and furious. He turned to the dark side :(:(:(

images

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He is like Anakin Skywalker, the one of the prophesy who was supposed to bring us balance. But suddenly He started to wear always in black and now even his semblance is dark and furious. He turned to the dark side :(:(:(

I even posted in his thread that he has such dark aura around him, can't be nice playing for that kind of energy.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wasn’t on the Brendan Bandwagon but he’s so needed now.

Don’t care about his ego etc we need to go for him whilst he’s still attainable. Throw some cash at him and he’ll jump ship like he done when he was at Celtic.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arteta struggling for composure. Talking about what happened ‘after Pepe let the team down’. :lol: He’s turning into Mourinho. Attacking your players in public, whatever they’ve done, is a big mistake.

Youre describing Wengers style here. Think were just gonna have to accept this is Artetas way while he his here. Plenty of managers talk straight and dont cover for their players in the post match interview. But I agree, Arteta looks like he is spitting blood here. Pepe should take an uber home.

TBF The guy didn't boot him into orbit and theres been no reports of anything unacceptable being said. I just cant fathom what Pepe was thinking of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom