• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,857

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
We’ve really ****ed ourselves with that Auba contract haven’t we? He looks like he couldn’t care less

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He's been doing very well today. Our best.
That's two games in a row. Definitely works better in that position instead of being asked to drop down and get back into the box all the time until he's exhausted.
We need a better game plan to take advantage of it.

LG10

No more giving old people big contracts regardless of how well they’re playing. Rarely does losing them actually harm us.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I always wonder myself, why we can't go the Ajax / Dortmund path. Instead we go for finished players like idiot Willian. Stick with useless players like Bellerin and beg Xhaka to stay. Arteta seems fishy with those moves and the board we have is the worst. If we want to win something in the future we need a revolution, replacing the board, deadwood and getting a manager which works with youngsters properly.

junglist57

Established Member
Time to up the anti-football tactic from Jose and bring on another defender. Its ridiculous and galling that this is working so effectively for him. luckily we’re a team of enablers right now.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
but Auba as a captain is a huge disappointment.
tumblr_p97o7ue1Xi1rdfwwzo10_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom