• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,838

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
It’ll be great seeing which youth player the team trots out in the post match. Need senior players to show up.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Auba all game has been ducking out of headers. Its ok when its all fine and dandy and he is scoring goals but when hes playing like pure crap then I'm going to point it out.

I've been saying this for years. He literally avoids 50-50 headers. Great captain that.

People praying Mourinho would force the issue before the game. Because he had better team he should be the one attacking.

People pretending we are dominating now but everyone knows this is exactly how Mourinho wants to have it. This is how team used to beat us back in the day when we liked to dominate the possession. Mourinho knows our attackers are beyond terrible and in bad shape and he knows we can have the ball all we want.

arsmile

Established Member
Desperately throwing in **** crosses to players who cannot head the ball cannot be part of our plan....

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who cares.

What have they won recently?

For them, success is participating and making top four, for us.. its winning.

I’ll keep banging this drum, their best ever team got to a CL final and won ****all while our worst teamS in literal decades managed to get 2 FA cups.

ArtetaOut

Sp**s are just sitting back and toying with us right now. And we are reciprocating **** all with those stupid and useless crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom