• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,881

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
78b5939349bb546342e1b79d5be9f494.jpg

370382dc4ab1e0d9ddb938e45d0e1997.jpg

80d74f92f06b666dddfe51ae35ea691a.jpg

We have no other options than keeping it wide and crossing.
No man running into the channels between Sp**s' players.

What I wouldn't give for a player to make those penetrating runs either vertically through our midfield with or without the ball, or horizontally from one flank to another without the ball to lose their marker and help create overloads.

To be honest, that wonder goal from Son opened the game up for them.

We competed well under the circumstances. Unfortunately our garbageness is clear to see and plan against. We need better players, we need more experience in management.

We are drifting again, but its not unrescuable.

Nothing wonder about his goal. Leno and our defenders suspect. The goal would have come, Mourinho game plan worked. I don't know why it's hard to admit it.

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

There’s something about this that is more painful than losing by 4 or 5 goals.

it’s literally a bunch of amateurs playing against an incredibly stable well oiled machine

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If I could kick Son in the balls I would, smug little pr*ck

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We havent even that bad today. We got done with what these assholes do. Their two goals are quite cruel imo.

People need to stop overeacting. We were much worse last week.

78b5939349bb546342e1b79d5be9f494.jpg

370382dc4ab1e0d9ddb938e45d0e1997.jpg

80d74f92f06b666dddfe51ae35ea691a.jpg

We have no other options than keeping it wide and crossing.
No man running into the channels between Sp**s' players.

What I wouldn't give for a player to make those penetrating runs either vertically through our midfield with or without the ball, or horizontally from one flank to another without the ball to lose their marker and help create overloads.

Laca as amc @BigPoppaPump

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I’ll keep banging this drum, their best ever team got to a CL final and won ****all while our worst teamS in literal decades managed to get 2 FA cups.

Remember how our sides of the recent past, better than these by the way, were already written off in December.

That's the levels to this. Dont for a second think we should be aiming to be Tottenham. We arent that amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom