• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 170,210

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Sp**s 0 attempts in this half. Mou is pathetic. Please don't call this **** show mou masterclass. We are just ****
He is doing what he needs to do. Pragmatic but effective. At the end he gets the points and is top of the League. We are almost in relegation zone.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
78b5939349bb546342e1b79d5be9f494.jpg

370382dc4ab1e0d9ddb938e45d0e1997.jpg

80d74f92f06b666dddfe51ae35ea691a.jpg

We have no other options than keeping it wide and crossing.
No man running into the channels between Sp**s' players.

What I wouldn't give for a player to make those penetrating runs either vertically through our midfield with or without the ball, or horizontally from one flank to another without the ball to lose their marker and help create overloads.

Hmmmm remind me, didn't we used have a guy who did that without the ball and with it to draw defenders and open up space?

I could swear we did.

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Who cares.

What have they won recently?

For them, success is participating and making top four, for us.. its winning.
Nonsense I'm afraid. Mourinho is a winner and that prick Levy has been slowly building up Sp**s to be a real force for years now.

Miyata

I love how Xhaka literally always gets openly criticised all game by ex-footballers but we are still holding onto him. SELL the guy next summer with Bellerin.
More like give Bellerin 1+1 when selling Xhaka. It would be a national crime to receive money for Bellerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom