• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,893

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I doubt it, might get one player if hes lucky
Then our players need to f**king wake up we had how many internationals experienced players today? 9 i mean this not acceptable what they showing no matter what tactics we doing they need to sort themselves out

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This is nonsense, bro. They create from the middle just as much as from the wide, Man City. Liverpool is a different story because they have amazing wide forwards but see how many crosses, very rare.

Playing wide doesn't mean crossing to your 5'10 forwards against 6'2 CBs.

It isnt nonsense when your main central players are Partey, Xhaka, Ceballos, Laca, Auba, Nketiah and Elneny.

Four deep midfielders and three out and out strikers. Weve actually dropped to the level of using Laca in the hole because nobody else can play there. Hence why we cross.

The majority of City's goals start from wide positions, you'll rarely see them break down low blocks centrally, it'll come from the width or KDB whipping in a wicked cross.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
he didnt. thats a PR lie
He did i think because we never pay release clause before either way we bought good player. If he didn't invest in January if things not improve or even improve then its confirmed he not interested

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Then our players need to f**king wake up we had how many internationals experienced players today? 9 i mean this not acceptable what they showing no matter what tactics we doing they need to sort themselves out
They do but it wont happen loads leaving next summer anyway, why do they care?

bergholt

I'm not so sure. Even if we were to score, I don't think we would have won today. We simply score to seldom; Lacazette being our top scorer with three goals after 10 games speaks for itself.

We've now scored less than a goal a game this season.

Other teams to have scored less than a goal a game:

Burnley (18th)
West Brom (19th)
Sheffield (20th)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If Tottenham wanted too they would have smashed us but the humiliation for us is that we are nothing to them. Not even a rival today. Not even a bump in the road. They used the second half to preserve energy for other games.

Smart from them tbf, they genuinely have a harder match than us in Antwerp next :lol:

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Correct. But Partey should have gone down and maybe the whistle would have gone, you never walk off like that, it left the midfield wide open.
The 2 things have nothing to do with each other. What's happened to you Trax? :lol:

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
He did i think because we never pay release clause before either way we bought good player. If he didn't invest in January if things not improve or even improve then its confirmed he not interested
no. its a lie. Why do you state it as a fact? These trumpian toupee wearing walmart employee bloodsucking leeches are our owners and they only take and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom