• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Sunday, December 6 | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,346
  • Views 169,877

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This isn't really a game for Mesut, he rarely plays well in these games.

Burnley at home next week is the type of game for Özil, if we drop points there that's where you bring up Mes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Something i notice our team at the moment in league no matter how many shots we have but we can't get past 2-3 on target a game no wonder why is looking awful scoring if you not clinical then there no hope

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Partey chose a very unfortunate time to walk out. And don't blame Arteta for pushing him back on, he could see the goal developing and would've thrown a rock into the ground if it stopped the counter.
A player only walks off like that if they know they're really hurt. We won't see Partey again this year and this guy was rarely injured before he came here.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Sort this out mikel stop begging these players maybe motivation more offensive training.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
If Tottenham wanted too they would have smashed us but the humiliation for us is that we are nothing to them. Not even a rival today. Not even a bump in the road. They used the second half to preserve energy for other games.

Rubbish.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We have guy scored at least 15 goals with us all competitions every season we have elite goal scorer in Europe and with us we have a experienced PL winger and 72m winger who score goals too. So wtf going on why all gone to s* t suddenly

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Keep beating your head into that wall mate. I called how this game would plan out and I was right.

What you saw tonight was not some master plan.

Its typical Mourinho cowardice. It worked, credit to him but that's as good as it gets for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom