• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if this lot has relegation wage drop clauses inserted in their contracts? Imagine carrying a champions league wage bill into the Championship next season.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
And you want to blame Arteta for all of this when it's the players failing? A new manager doesn't fix these things. It's a long process. That's how far behind we are.

Mate, I like you, but you can **** right off with this.

He convinced Xhaka to stay, he started Xhaka, he is the one who had a good thing going and then morphed us into this U shaped mess.

Dyche is about to get his first Arsenal win.

I like Arteta the man, I think he talks a nice talk, but he's just too inexperienced to get himslef off this mess.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Burnley with some glorious play.

Edit: Our manager could never!

Relegation dog fight -i cant see anything changing this. After Aston villa i knew that Arsenal will be relegated for the first time in there history.
We dont have a good team even in terms of individual skills. If he wants to stop relegation use the boys that play UEFA and sacrifice that tourny to save us from further embarrassment

The first time Burnley have ever scored before Arsenal. What other crazy record does he want to break?

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
You're dumb if you think Auba didn't do that on purpose to ice Mik
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom