• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Burnley | Sunday, December 13 | KO: 19:15 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta say there no excuse what xhaka did specially with state we in. He didn't defend him.

kash2

More Consistent Than Arteta
a club that cuts Özil from the squad is sick.

nothing that the managers and players can do about it

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mate, we definitely were in decline for a long time. It was a downward trajectory from 2012 onwards and we can discuss how that happened till the cows come home but this isn't the time for that discussion. There is no way Arteta can hide behind the players right now. He is simply incapable of managing this club and needs to leave. The performances are an utter disgrace.

Yeah Wenger’s final season was horrid.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mate, we definitely were in decline for a long time. It was a downward trajectory from 2012 onwards and we can discuss how that happened till the cows come home but this isn't the time for that discussion. There is no way Arteta can hide behind the players right now. He is simply incapable of managing this club and needs to leave. The performances are an utter disgrace.
No we ****ing weren't in decline. Show me the actual metric of decline between 2012 and 2015/16 and don't disappear like everybody else I ask that question of.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well this the day. We're at home against a team in the drop zone.

OK, our **** transfers means we're not a top 6 team anymore. With the managerial mistakes, we're probably not top 8.

But if we can't win this it's Championship here we come. :eek: Never ever thought I'd even think that . . well . . . until the fans got frothing angry at 2nd place. Knew there was big trouble ahead.

Enjoy the stay! It will be a refreshing change of scenery I feel.

Trofton

Anyone taking the arteta post match interview serious is an idiot you can see he was angry disjointed and not right hope tomorrow they take training serious. Few changes for next game EMR in AMN in hopefully nelson is free from injury and Nketia

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I get the squad isn’t of the required quality to challenge for the league or even top 4. But what is currently being served up is flat out unacceptable. We’re better than this and it’s not even a debate in my mind.
I agree that we're better than what we see right now but by only so much. We're not competing for a European place this year. Too many teams ahead of us.

Axel9090

Said to a friend before the game, I cant predict if we will win, draw or lose anymore in any game we play. Cant believe I even included win in that sentence. This is pathetic.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We can debate about Wenger but the moment he got incompetent people above him he started declining as well. Just couldn't compete no more.

The system is as strong as it's weakest link. However the club vitriol should be aimed at one place only.

Unfortunately it's the one we can't change. Fish stinks from the head down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom