• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Can't wait for Zidane to come out next and public back our manager.

"Never worked with him before, but what I can say is... Mikel has the greatest hair i've ever seen, so for that reason, heres to another 4 year contract"

Cheers Zinedine!

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Made my sammich with the strongest hot sauce I had to try and numb the pain.
Spain without the 'S' right now.
1321.jpg

em9999

My rainbows
I will never be anti arsenal over 30 years I have loved this club

But if the players don't care why should i

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We started the 2nd half vs Burnley looking much better until Xhaka put a stop to it. Come on lets do the same and score a fvcking goal!

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
. Managed to create very good half chances.

I don't know why Ceballos decided to go for PK rather than laying off to Auba or taking the chance by himself.

No such thing as a good half chance, let alone a very good one. It's either a chance , a good chance, or not at all.

As for Ceballos, it's because he's a terrible player who doesn't trust himself when the stakes are high. .

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Same kickoff yet again,

Trying to stretch the team with a long ball into their half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom