• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I was just thinking this is probably his worst performance for us.

They're all standing in their zones/prisons as instructed by Arteta.
Come on. They're not robots. Can't blame Arteta for that. When do the players start getting the blame?

arsmile

Established Member
it does strike me that PEA and Nketiah will never be a great combination in a front three as neither is really interested in getting involved in play...

add pepe to that- who is only interested in dribbling and doesn't really have the ability to look up....

there is no concievable way those three can do anything without a lot of help from midfield- and we don't have the midfield capable of that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Don't have an issue with Edu yet, gave us a good window in a tough period. Deserves another window. But Arteta giving us back to back losses against Burnley and Southampton at home after all the other results? Think his time will be done.
But you said it was the players and other stuff? You were writing essays about how we must back Arteta? 45 mins against Southampton has changed all that?

Make your mind up.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Bring back the Glory days of

tumblr_ncswqt5a2k1tigieto1_500.gifv

tenor.gif

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We would have chained ourselves to the rafters and died with that stadium.

It really was our lucky charm.

Now we're stuck in this shell of perpetual gloom.

The upside is that it can't get any worse (and I'm factoring the possibility of relegation into the mix as well :lol:)

Mohamed7

Saw Ceballos take few players through the middle and was shocked. When was the last time I saw our CM dribble past players??

Quality and tactical issues.

The positive thing in this match is we are going forward more directly and bit of higher tempo. Managed to create very good half chances.

I don't know why Ceballos decided to go for PK rather than laying off to Auba or taking the chance by himself.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Exactly why it’s a weird post. You’ve taken your long standing opinion of him and expressing it in a game where he’s been our brightest attacker.

Also watch your tone I didn’t swear at you.

Yeah weird one that. Pepe hasn't been in the PL side for 3 games and comes in, looks very bright. Actually has shots on goal!! And some drip comes in here and scapegoats him hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom