• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
1 win in the last 9 games. We haven’t scored more than 1 goal in each of the last 9 games. 5 home games without a win.

Next up Everton away.....

Ironic it'll be Everton to put the nail in the coffin for Mikel. I say GTFO now and save some face FFS, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! This is the MOST BORING, UGLY & ****E I HAVE EVER SEEN US PLAY!

Reactions: Kav

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

A draw it is, honestly against Southampton in the top 4 & with a red card I'll take the draw, if only Holdings header was a tad lower we would have got all 3. We defended well after we went down to 10 men but honestly, those reds have to stop.

Iceman10

Established Member
Away at Everton will be even more tough now without Gabriel at the back. Could end up as one point from nine, which was beyond the end for Arteta for me purely based on results and points.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I find it hilarious how little the players care. Just a reminder for us that it’s never ever that deep.

Don’t let this club negatively influence your mental people.

Real talk. Holding having a chit chat with Walcott like he's sitting second behind Southampton not in a relegation scrap

blaze_of_glory

He had to beat 4 players to set up that goal. Just like how Pepe had to beat 4 players to score vs Sheffield United.

The state of our build up. They need to be closer to goal.
Been overly-reliant on individual efforts for goals since Wenger left. Laca and Auba were scoring goals from nothing under Emery and out performing their xG by huge margins.

Mohamed7

At least we didn't lose like I expected. A good point to build on considering the circumstances.

Auba scored which for me is more than 3 points. Confidence goal.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
We can’t catch a ****ing break right now. Stop complaining about Arteta for a second and just recognise that we have rotten luck at the moment.

Playing with 10 men after showing good signs twice in a row. Both games the red happened really early too. Arteta and his staff must be perplexed at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom