• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 35 (April 27-28 & May 2)

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Cauldron of hate between players, coaching staff, other club staff.

Meanwhile, Boehly is sat in his LA office counting his denarii & going...

View attachment 23897
Too busy pissing himself laughing at how he set Shohei Ohtani's interpreter up to take the fall for his prized degenerate gambler. Chelsea is like the toy he plays with when he's bored with the Dodgers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery Never learned he beaten us tow times this season because the players not taken thier chances his teams always score. Anyway hopefully next season we destroy his luck against us reached the max even against Villarreal in Europa league our players missed so many opportunities

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Chelsea players lost all confidence in mudryk and is avoiding to pass to him and you can’t blame them

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Don’t do this to yourself bro…😂

I got history on my side. Ask yourself this question. Who is the best team Arsenal beaten away from home this season? In fact Arteta whole career he has very few away wins against strong teams.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I got history on my side. Ask yourself this question. Who is the best team Arsenal beaten away from home this season? In fact Arteta whole career he has very few away wins against strong teams.

I’d like to think that’ll change tomorrow since we did beat Sp**s last season, so they’ve shown they can do it. Anyways, I prefer to be optimistic than constantly pessimistic.

It’s not healthy at all.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’d like to think that’ll change tomorrow since we did beat Sp**s last season, so they’ve shown they can do it. Anyways, I prefer to be optimistic than constantly pessimistic.

It’s not healthy at all.
I hope we win - optimistic
I don’t think we will win - realistic
What’s the point we gonna die - pessimistic

I’m always option 1-2. Never 3

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I hope we win - optimistic
I don’t think we will win - realistic
What’s the point we gonna die - pessimistic

I’m always option 1-2. Never 3

Mate it’s Sp**s not Real Madrid. If we turn up then we have enough quality in our locker to rip them apart.

Inferior sides have played them at their ground and spanked them this season.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

We can rack up a cricket score against United if they leave the amount of space at the back they did today

We've got an annoying pebble in the road to remove before we consider that. And then there's Bournemouth too.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Manchester City. Next.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom