• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
I actually enjoy the banter of being sh*t, you don't have to take it so seriously and can moan freely.

Very good point, if you enjoy being ****, then when we are **** it hardly makes a dent in you're week / weekend.

It's bad when you let it take over...losing at the weekend then refusing a cosy night under the sheets with a female...that's tough.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Given the circumstances a draw feel like a good result.

Overall I thought the players showed an improved commitment bar the first 20 minutes and there were flashes of decent play going forwards, most involving Saka and Auba linking up.

These individual calamities leading to sending's off really are unacceptable though. That's three time recently. We could quite easily have had 5-6 extra points without them. It's letting their teammates and the club down. It needs to stop. Individual responsibility is needed.

When push came to shove it was Saka who stood up and took the game by the scruff of the neck. He was jinking though Southampton's defence like a slalom skier for Auba's goal. Magnificent stuff.

Credit to Holding too, not my favourite player but he was excellent at the back after Gabriel's sending off. Very unfortunate with his header too.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm so pissed I'm thinking to have call with my guy Saddam to teach these c**ts how to be discipline.

To be fair his son would have them all bald and do some military work after what xhaka and Gabriel did today:lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

I genuinely miss when we had the players to play 1 touch football, had it my whole time as a fan up until the last few years, it's so disappointing...most of our players need 2 or 3 touches just to control the ****ing ball these days!

This isn't me excusing Arteta or anything, don't want to get into that with this post, but the last few years have been rough...I miss just having high quality ball players, don't know if we will ever get back to that either :(

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
First time we've had five consecutive home loses since 1893 would have been hell of record for Mikel. He must have been sweating pints.

Last edited:

shoot for the top

I genuinely miss when we had the players to play 1 touch football, had it my whole time as a fan up until the last few years, it's so disappointing...most of our players need 2 or 3 touches just to control the ****ing ball these days!

This isn't me excusing Arteta or anything, don't want to get into that with this post, but the last few years have been rough...I miss just having high quality ball players, don't know if we will ever get back to that either :(
Do you mean like what Southampton was doing to us with inferior players?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After auba scored we looked different team we start running pressing its just frustrating how we ill discipline these days we look aggressive with everything

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Aubameyang saying he's the type of guy who is introspective when things aren't going his way and works hard.

Is that the right type of player to be captain?

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Wouldn't even surprised me, that the red card prevented us from losing.

Southampton needs space behind the last line and with all men in our own box, they nearly had no space to attack us.

Otherwise we still would play with high line and they would score some counter goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom