• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Southampton | Wednesday 16 December 2020, KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

Can we score from open play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

littleboysilva

giphy.gif
I can hear this gif. His "wot" brings back great memories.

Reactions: Kav

Papa Wonga

Established Member
We’ve all been sad over the football but it being the reason your mental health deteriorates is a foreign concept to me

I mean...when we lost 8-2 at old trafford, I did go school the following monday in a vile mood, so vile that I bought a pack of dairylea dunkers for £3, from the dealer behind the bike sheds, he was a year 9, so he scared me.

Can you believe it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Do you mean like what Southampton was doing to us with inferior players?

:lol:

Fair point...though I mean the way we used to play up until 2016, incredibly high paced football, even if we weren't winning league anymore, it was still great to watch.

Our frontline tonight was Pepe-Eddie-Auba, not one proper footballer in that attack.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A poor game overall. We look disjointed as ever with no quality in the first 11 and a poverty bench. I liked the pragmatism to win the FA Cup but this level of conservatism will get us nowhere. The red cards were poor but Gabriel's at least was an attempt to play the ball. The other two were utter petulance. Auba looks unhappy. All the players look like they're overthinking and not playing to their strengths. Every player apart from Saka looks worse. It's good that we ground out a point but the defence is overworked and knackered, the midfield has failed again and the forwards continue to falter. No player is succeeding and that's on Arteta.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Look at the liverpool game, a shot in the first 25-30 seconds.

Takes us 75 minutes usually for **** like that, unreal.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I mean...when we lost 8-2 at old trafford, I did go school the following monday in a vile mood, so vile that I bought a pack of dairylea dunkers for £3, from the dealer behind the bike sheds, he was a year 9, so he scared me.

Can you believe it.
Arsenal are such haters, losing in school used to be the worst

Ripe Banana

Saka. Best player at the club
Southampton seriously annoy the sh*t out of me.

Their players are too average to pass the ball around as casually as they do.Who the f*ck do they think they are?

Someone needs to humble them.
It was shocking watching Romeu pass the ball casually in front of our box with no pressure on him. ****er must have felt like prime Cesc

shoot for the top

:lol:

Fair point...though I mean the way we used to play up until 2016, incredibly high paced football, even if we weren't winning league anymore, it was still great to watch.

Our frontline tonight was Pepe-Eddie-Auba, not one proper footballer in that attack.

If they can do it with Walcott, we can do it with what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom