• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton v Arsenal | Saturday, December 19 | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Every team will play us Wil do same score and sit back how many times that happen our weaknesses is so clear
If we could actually attack, then that would change in my opinion. They'd be more worried about defending than countering.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We're going to be in the bottom 3 to start the new year. :(

Steesh3000

Fair enough, thanks for the insight mate! When I've seen him, he looks really comfortable dropping in to the number 10 position as you say, but also looks like hes good in the box. I think that's what Arteta wants from his center forward.
Good to see players getting noticed. Your right about eduoard. He drops in front of space ,turns and runs. He's a very tidy dribbler and his composure and touch are fantastic. He scores lots of types of goals with both feet but he has flaws. He doesn't score many headers, which I think is necessary if you are a solitary attacker, and although quick he is not Billy whizz. He tends to squeeze space and can get crowded out. He plays best with someone else: he played with dembele for a very short time and they were electric together, and last year was very good with Leigh Griffith's. He can play a pass but lacks a bit of physicality and can be eased out of it by strength. He is a lovely technician and a great player so if Arsenal fancied a punt we would take 15 to 18m plus add ons. But he is not the next levendowski or benzema.

Mudi

Can Arteta just f*ck off from this club and go back to Man City!!!

And take his buddies Willian, Xhaka, Luiz, ... with him!!!

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Found it quite annoying when he tried to have a go at Pepe now he’s acknowledging that our attack is broken?
I’ve tuned in to the last 20 mins I refuse to believe Pepe was worse than what I’m seeing?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Lol so today we’ve learnt that Bellerin, Auba and Xhaka aren’t to blame for our sh*tness.

Who’s next?!

REckon he needs 5-6 of HIS players until people finally realize that the manager is also culpable for our form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom