• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Managerial Royalty

Bloodbather

Established Member

Willian: "How dare Arteta play me all the time even though I am **** now, and how dare Edu agree to pay me a ridiculous amount of money that I don't deserve to get...bunch of ****s!"

What has he got to complain about :lol:

Honestly **** that guy, hope he never plays for us again tbf, Luiz too (and I rated him last season) no more Chelsea players, bar Benayoun, they have all turned out to be little *****es.

Maybe he's complaining about people complaining about him for being ****e.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I can’t see Willian complaining to Edu and the board about Arteta that would make absolutely no sense.

He’s only been here a few months, how does he have dialogue with the board like that?

If he was suggested he was a source of the leaks I’d find that more believable but even then.
Maybe he used Kia as a messenger.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Forgot about his worse mistake...selling Martinez to fund Wilians move.

To me selling Leno or Martinez was a 50/50 call. I don't hold it against Arteta. One of them had to go, neither would have been happy as number 2 this season. Personally I'd have preferred to keep Martinez but Leno was probably our best player pre injury last season, is a good keeper in his own right and had much more pedigree.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko

Supposedly reliable...

I'm not dismissing it out of hand. Something has been off recently regarding team spirit in prem matches and it was not just the Özil situation or the bad run of form. Every player looked angry, nobody seemed to enjoy the game.

However if its true its still sad. When we won the FA cup it seemed like we finally built up a good team, at least mentality wise and Luiz was part of that. Ditto, everything up to the Fulham game.

And then came the nightmare.

novar

Willian is a hero for trying to make Arsenal get rid of this ridculous bottom tier football cult.

He deserves a statue when he leaves.

Breezy

Pretty sure Edu is responsible for all these Brazilian signings. Now there’s the Diego Costa rumours flying about.

Yeah if you’re gonna go that route there’s a ****load of young talent and hidden gems in Brazil. Instead this bum is handing out big contracts to all his washed up old mates.

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
I can’t see Willian complaining to Edu and the board about Arteta that would make absolutely no sense.

He’s only been here a few months, how does he have dialogue with the board like that?

If he was suggested he was a source of the leaks I’d find that more believable but even then.
Look, it’s believable because he’s an ancient 32 year old, he used to play for Chelsea and it goes nicely with the narrative.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Look, it’s believable because he’s an ancient 32 year old, he used to play for Chelsea and it goes nicely with the narrative.
Don’t get me wrong this is very much on brand for Willian :lol:

I’d just thought he’d be smart enough to know where his bread was buttered - as a few have quickly pointed out. He hasn’t exactly gotten into the team on merit so far has he?

Not saying he didn’t do it at all just questioning it. Better source, I wouldn’t have doubted it for a second tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Willian and Luiz seeing Arteta as a fraud makes perfect sense. They have played at Chelsea for some top managers and won big trophies. They also been in strong dressing rooms who has got rid of managers who has lost their mind. So it makes sense they have seen through this rookie being a bullsh1tter. Willian is out of form yes....doesnt change the fact that Arteta is a fraud who should have never got the job. i hope they succeed to get him removed. Sadly too many of our squad are pussies who cant see where Willian and Luiz are coming from. Arteta out

Sweet'n'Soulful

Yet another banned account of Jury
Don’t get me wrong this is very much on brand for Willian :lol:

I’d just thought he’d be smart enough to know where his bread was buttered - as a few have quickly pointed out. He hasn’t exactly gotten into the team on merit so far has he?

Not saying he didn’t do it at all just questioning it. Better source, I wouldn’t have doubted it for a second tbh.
Wait a minute, you’ve just reversed back onto the fence. You dont trust the source and stated why, then you’re saying you wouldn’t be surprised if it were true... ffs :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

There is no chance of Sol ever leaving for Arsenal. He is a Spurs fan and there is not a hope in hell of him playing in an Arsenal shirt.

David Buchler, Tottenham Vice-Chairman, 2001

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom