• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Auba needs to be dropped due to his poor performances, but how do you drop your captain? Quite the conundrum. Contract was undoubtedly a big mistake.

He actually been good the second half, 2 chances he shouldve scored at least 1. Looks comfortable back on the wing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Its a wrap for Pepe isnt it? Can't even get on when we are winning at Brighton.
Yeah my boy is done here. Pepe isn’t Arteta’s type of player.

Need to strike a fine balance and play him enough to not completely tank his value.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Ah, you do need to get the dough right and you need a seriously hot stove to make it proper Italian

I mean, yeah. The ceiling with pizza is quite high, you can make it literally jaw droppingly good.

Just feel like the base line for it to be acceptable is not e ally that high.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Well that counter attack was one of the most embarrassing things ive ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom