• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
9 subs on the bench but Willian/Luiz ain’t one. I wonder if they have been exiled for some reason apart from being ****.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not really. Emery had Özil and in form Auba to carry him. Arteta has it harder. How do you play through the middle when you have a total lack of quality in the middle to count on? He’s adapted to the team’s strengths, which is his wide players.

Is that why it took playing ESR at CAM so we could play a little bit in the middle was what it took for us to look better? Clearly only playing down the flank was a misjudgment.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like we gonna do it, Im calling it.

Much needed three points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom