• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Brighton vs Arsenal | Tuesday December 29th | KO: 18:00 GMT | Amazon Prime

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Alex ‘worse than Nketiah’ Lacazette looking like the match winner. Genuine tears in my eyes.

Reactions: roz

Jack_the_boy

Definitely Not Manberg
Is that why it took playing ESR at CAM so we could play a little bit in the middle was what it took for us to look better? Clearly only playing down the flank was a misjudgment.

ESR is not someone you look at in pre season and think you’re going to play around. As talented as he may be. Also, was injured until November.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Imagine being their kid and somehow, against all odds, growing up to an ugly adult.

Some good genes there.

Happens all the time. I love the opposite situation like Elvis. Hideous parents, gorgeous child.

Who-were-Elvis-parents-and-did-he-have-a-sibling-1292495.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Have you tried medication?

I had Ritalin once for mine and found it horrible. Never again.

Nah when I was a teenager my parents refused it, don't think I want medicated sh*t will make me nauseas. I want to cure it through like meditation and focus, I've done it before for school/uni just hard to be consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom