• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
What’s he doing awake at 2am playing Wonderwall on his guitar?

Shock scandal.

For reference:

Jack is DM Saka, now hanging out with Rob. He clearly wants to com to arsenal. We should break the bank for him next season.

Could be like a Bergkemp esqe signing. He's currently easily th best play maker in the league above KDB and Portuguese guy at utd.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I was more surprised that Saka was watching that IG live video and participating in the chat. Seems a bit young to even know what that song is(?) or is it like an unofficial national anthem across the pond for you guys? :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hmm...I suspect Steve Bould's skills on the guitar leaves something to be desired. Probably more of a drummer.

Taking up the guitar is a wholesome hobby.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

He’s been a steady hand which has been a big deal for us this season.

If we were better at the other end I’m certain he would be celebrated more. As bad as we are, we actually don’t concede too many - pretty sure Villa off the top of my head was as bad as it got.

Every contract extension seems scary for us nowadays so I’m indifferent - I don’t hate the idea of it though.

roz

Fake News Merchant
He’s been a steady hand which has been a big deal for us this season.

If we were better at the other end I’m certain he would be celebrated more. As bad as we are, we actually don’t concede too many - pretty sure Villa off the top of my head was as bad as it got.

Every contract extension seems scary for us nowadays so I’m indifferent - I don’t hate the idea of it though.
Apparently he’s on 25k.

Offer him 40k tie him down. He’s 25 now, Probably hasn’t even peaked yet. He’ll get better still.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This is the guy we couldn't sell and had to settle for almost loaning to Newcastle, right? This club loves pulling an El-Nenny, Arteta learnt from the best alright.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Midtable mediocrity. Worst possible start to 2021. New nickname 'Club promoter' as he encourages everybody into the VIP box by running back to his own area instead of pressing.

Chambers will die over this. Saliba had better not.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Midtable mediocrity. Worst possible start to 2021. New nickname 'Club promoter' as he encourages everybody into the VIP box by running back to his own area instead of pressing.

Chambers will die over this. Saliba had better not.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e7832564d54673846426d4c38773d3d2d3432363633383933382e3134633836623936363136326563623732333931353130303737302e676966

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The problem with clubs they quickly offer deals after good few months they'll offer laca new deal if he keep scoring form too lol.

My opinion for holding that he should be backup similar to Mari and Saliba Gabriel should be starting his form been good but his contract still have 2 years and half so I'll wait until summer

OSBK

Established Member
I do have a problem with this. Why would we want a 3rd or 4th choice cb on 40k a week that is not going to challenge the first choice cb. We need players who will challenge the first 11 everyday, we dont need players who will happily sit there and pick up a wage.

If we resign him it has to be on the terms he will improve enough to be a starter every week.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I think Holding has been playing well. He was coming good during the last few months of Wengers era and has been blighted by injuries since then. I think I heard the commentator say this is the longest run of games he has had since joining?

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I do have a problem with this. Why would we want a 3rd or 4th choice cb on 40k a week that is not going to challenge the first choice cb. We need players who will challenge the first 11 everyday, we dont need players who will happily sit there and pick up a wage.

If we resign him it has to be on the terms he will improve enough to be a starter every week.
He has been a starter every week and we've the 5th best defence in the league. He has been a key part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom