• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: West Brom vs Arsenal | Saturday January 2nd | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Westbrom side Liverpool couldn't beat at anfield and man city at Etihad. Our performance today was very good the movement are intelligent passing saka ESR are in control of this game Westbrom just can't handle them so far

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

It's reassuring to know that, unlike the woefully inadequate incumbent, our next manager will be fortunate to benefit from the talent that Hale End will provide us.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Xhaka has to be the worst player ever provoking free kicks. He loses the ball because of that at least once every game

Nah, he wins a lot as well. It's just a dangerous game.

That's on Arteta's instructions though as he started doing them in this frequency post appointment.

Jack badmon

Excellent first half really enjoyed us taking them apart. Tierney is a ****ing gunman. ESR is a ****ing gunman. Saka is a ****ing gunman. Imagine when Partey comes back in to this ****. Let’s never divert from 4-2-3-1

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

do any of you beautiful people have a stream?

giphy.gif

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Now add Partey into this and I still think we have a good shot at top 4... only 6 points off with a great set of fixtures coming up.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Brilliant game so far. 2 early goals sets us up comfortably. No need to take unnecessary risks. Another goal and West Brom will give up. Not that they are doing much.

First match I've enjoyed watching Arsenal in a long time. Long may it continue.

If this form continues and we play well and win matches Arteta can stay. The front 4 are connecting well. Saka looks a real threat on the right.

Are people still bitter over us doing well this half and last two games? I still dont get it...

Is it because we are winning games without Pepe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom