• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
He suckering Fenerbache with sign on fee and 87K per week...wow.

Also, we are paying his wages for first 6 months.

Good thing distraction is gone but fans shouldn't get excited that him leaving frees up wage bill in January.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He suckering Fenerbache with sign on fee and 87K per week...wow.

Also, we are paying his wages for first 6 months.

Good thing distraction is gone but fans shouldn't get excited that him leaving frees up wage bill in January.
Even if we are paying him its best he isn't there anymore. I can only imagine him having a negative impact at the training ground.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Close people around Mesut Özil tell #جرس_أرسنال Technically, Fenerbahce's offer is a six-month loan (the merits of which will be discussed shortly with Arsenal officials) and then a free transfer by the summer. The player's camp did not deny the news of Masoud’s approval when asked by our staff, but he did not confirm it on either side. Rather, it was satisfied with the offer.
More from the Bell.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Feels like he will be off in January. His agent seems way more open about him leaving before his contract expires than he has previously.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes his agent usually shut down the rumors now he saying this could be done in 7 days. i think he gone to Fenerbache the football journalists in DC say yesterday that Özil not likely going there.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He was a great signing but he was never world class for me. He was a 15 minute player who would perform for 15 mins in a match (when he showed up) and went missing far too often. Still a great player for us his assist tally speaks for itself.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Wonder if we're paying 350k week until summer or just his weekly wages at Fenerbache. Regardless it's better for everyone that he leaves now. Saving some money would just be a cherry on top.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
My favourite player will no longer be at my favourite club.

He brought us out of our barren phase, gave us unbelievable memories, and his combinations with Alexis, Cazorla and Giroud will remain in my memories forever.

Thank you and good luck, prince.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Will always be a shame that we never gave him more of a platform to preform at his best.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wonder if we're paying 350k week until summer or just his weekly wages at Fenerbache. Regardless it's better for everyone that he leaves now. Saving some money would just be a cherry on top.
Of course we are paying 350k a week until the contract runs out. That is his contract. There is no way he would take a pay cut.

This is simply to get him out of the way.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Of course we are paying 350k a week until the contract runs out. That is his contract. There is no way he would take a pay cut.

This is simply to get him out of the way.

Not really (According to reports right now)

It's not a loan with obligation to buy. From the sound of it, its a straight buy. In which case his contract with us will end and is void. He can't be employed as a player by two clubs simultaneously.

So, yes. This is a legit question. It can still be that alongside Arsenal covering his wages he's earning the same amount of money for that specific timeframe, but that would be specified in an entirely new contract.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Didn't see him in the training video. Looks like this is it. Shame we still have to pay him but at least the distraction is gone.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not really (According to reports right now)

It's not a loan with obligation to buy. From the sound of it, its a straight buy. In which case his contract with us will end and is void. He can't be employed as a player by two clubs simultaneously.

So, yes. This is a legit question. It can still be that alongside Arsenal covering his wages he's earning the same amount of money for that specific timeframe, but that would be specified in an entirely new contract.

If that is the case, we would most likely cover the remaining discrepancy between the 350k and whatever Fener will pay him.

There is also the question of the loyalty bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom