• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyArsenal

Watch him wreck the turkish league while we’re stuck with Willian for 2 more years.

Goodbye Mesut you beautiful bastard. Brought trophies back to Arsenal :trophy:
Well, he’ll most likely play CL football next season, unlike....:frustrated:

Fener is already second and Özil will undoubtedly make them better, even if he plays like he did in his last few years here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ah-ha, got ya!

We don’t have skilful players anymore, and that’s exactly why Arteta is doing the best he can with this terrible squad ;)
Do Southampton have skilful players?

The whole pressing drone thing is a dumb argument IMO. The best pressing teams in the league are city and pool. Think of their best players and then try tell me they’re not skilful. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will always be one of us...

...hopefully he joins AM soon and starts slagging off Mikel!

RacingPhoton

Established Member
Celebrated a lot when we signed him. I was his big supporter for the first few years. Used to defend him all the time on AM. Even bought a kit with his name on after 2015/16 season.

But after a point, I just couldn't defend him anymore. His performance on field after signing the last contract was just not there. He seemed to have succumbed to a victim mindset blaming everyone other than himself for his problems. All his social media antics after he was dropped from squad were downright laughable.

Anyway, good to know that he is moving on. He did give us some great moments to cherish about. Best wishes for his future. Hopefully, we as a club put the entire chapter behind us and move forward.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

You all just sound salty tbh. :lol:

Still plenty of skill in football, we just don’t have those players.

I’m genuinely not bitter whatsoever cos I don’t care enough to be but these players really are becoming less & less. Players are having flair coached out of them due to not tracking back & the obsession with crossing/fullbacks... Maybe you’re right it’s cos arsenal are **** so football will never slap the same but I really think football has become far too serious. Players can’t enjoy themselves anymore and I can feel it (that’s what it feels like I’m sure they do) But football is supposed to evolve and grow I suppose. Oh I don’t know lol

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I’m genuinely not bitter whatsoever cos I don’t care enough to be but these players really are becoming less & less. Players are having flair coached out of them due to not tracking back & the obsession with crossing/fullbacks... Maybe you’re right it’s cos arsenal are **** so football will never slap the same but I really think football has become far too serious. Players can’t enjoy themselves anymore and I can feel it (that’s what it feels like I’m sure they do) But football is supposed to evolve and grow I suppose. Oh I don’t know lol
Yeah it’s the pressing era I guess, and the sport is becoming really athletic. It was always going to happen though. Agree with you on flair being looked down on though and coached out, especially in England it seems.

This is why you need to join me and support PSG. My good friends Neymar and Mbappe are all about that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Yeah it’s the pressing era I guess, and the sport is becoming really athletic. It was always going to happen though. Agree with you on flair being looked down on though and coached out, especially in England it seems.

This is why you need to join me and support PSG. My good friends Neymar and Mbappe are all about that.

I know what you look like.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

No I think I me and arsenal are a good match sadly. Chaotic, unpredictable etc.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Would he though?

He probably would. In a league where Rachid Ghezzal is arguably the best performing winger, Willian would definitely be one of the most impactful players.

Elneny wrecked the turkish league.

That's a major stretch, but he was one of the better midfielders in the league.

Is he still playing?

Scored 22 goals in the league last season. Not the first choice striker for Fenerbahçe though, that's Mbwana Samatta.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

No I think I me and arsenal are a good match sadly. Chaotic, unpredictable etc.
Just make sure you have a coping mechanism, can’t let this club bring you down.

My country side mansion is currently unoccupied if you need to just get away from it all for a bit. Lmk if you want to stay there I’ll send you the address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom