• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Martinelli
Lacazette

^ That team gets the job done tonight, no problem. With the likes of Pepe and Auba in reserve there should be enough. Really looking forward to seeing Partey in full flow, with how sheight this season has been we've forgotten how colossus a player we have in midfield now.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really looking forward to seeing Partey in full flow, with how sheight this season has been we've forgotten how colossus a player we have in midfield now.

Bad ass mutha fuka on the field. Even Samuel L. Jackson has hard competition on the facial expression front.

Thomas_Partey_2019.jpg

Basically a Saint off the field!

bzwcsza0dqw2nsqr_1601977413.jpeg

Really waiting for him to start playing constantly.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Leno
Bellerin Holding Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Partey
Saka ESR Martinelli
Lacazette

^ That team gets the job done tonight, no problem. With the likes of Pepe and Auba in reserve there should be enough. Really looking forward to seeing Partey in full flow, with how sheight this season has been we've forgotten how colossus a player we have in midfield now.

Tierney and Martinelli available are they? Telly on for sure they and Partey all start for sure.

Anything less than a 3-0 win and I’d expect Arteta to walk if I’m honest.

How are you holding up mate? Now it's time to reduce your d3 vitamin intake from 20000 IU back to 10000 IU before you go back to a daily dose of 5000 IU. Remember to take K-2 M-7 with it!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

How are you holding up mate? Now it's time to reduce your d3 vitamin intake from 20000 IU back to 10000 IU before you go back to a daily dose of 5000 IU. Remember to take K-2 M-7 with it!

I've been great thank you! Just taken the 25 high strength paracetamol tablets you told me to take on my DM's. Hope thats enough to fix me!

Reactions: A_G

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Looking forward to Partey hopefully starting and KT and Martinelli being back.

This is the strongest eleven we can put out so no excuses for anything less than a win tonight.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Cod Liver Oil is all he needs. In vast quantities. Full immersion.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle are a slow-motion car crash, the coach is at war with the players, they lost to Sheffield Utd, they're abysmal, and yet we're all worried about whether we'll be able to score against them or not. F*ckin state of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Top Bottom