• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

''And thats a double for Callum Wilson, its now 3-0 to Newcastle with 10 minutes to play''

Me:

luiz-face.gif

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Just hope for some entertainment for a change but more likely to be tight with few chances. 1-0 Laca I'll say.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

''And thats a double for Callum Wilson, its now 3-0 to Newcastle with 10 minutes to play''

Me:

luiz-face.gif

We sack Arteta, but get this guy...

EMkpIQaXYAAH1Ve

...until the end of the season.

Would you take it?

Riou

Poor Freddie, never quite recovered from his first ever team selection here...bless him :lol:

Riou

Just noticed some funny comments replying to this tweet.

One fan saying this is why we sold Martinez, another replies that Emi has already had 4 clean sheets...love football :rofl:

Just noticed some funny comments replying to this tweet.

One fan saying this is why we sold Martinez, another replies that Emi has already had 4 clean sheets...love football :rofl:

When I see people talk badly about Martinez and big up Leno I just smile and know everything that has happened to us this season is punishment enough for these people!

Riou

When I see people talk badly about Martinez and big up Leno I just smile and know everything that has happened to us this season is punishment enough for these people!

Leno has been pretty good as well this season, tbf.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

To be fair to him he had the sense to say f*ck it and start all the kids in his last game here. Kinda foreshadowing what was to come tbh :lol:

I don’t think he did awful for what it was tbh.

Christ I've just remembered his "coaching staff". Poor guy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

To be fair to him he had the sense to say f*ck it and start all the kids in his last game here. Kinda foreshadowing what was to come tbh :lol:

I don’t think he did awful for what it was tbh.

Yeah respect him for that one, he was basically sending out a message which players should be trusted and which ones (the ones left out) should not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom