• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
It was even filmed! Was at the pub though. I've mended my ways since then.

Hahahaha thats feckin hillarious was just about to post this as soon as I read the word 'ponce' in this thread.

Been very close to laughing to death many times while watching this wonderful film.

Withnail: What are you talking about?
Marwood: I've been called a ponce.
Withnail: What fvcker said that?
Irishman: I called him a ponce. And now I'm calling you one, PONCE!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

RVP was the one that hurt and showed everyone the truth about the current ownership.

He literally carried us by the balls and dragged an average team to a top 4 finish. The following season he done the same thing and helped Utd clinch the title.

#Aubacouldnever

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Hahahaha thats feckin hillarious was just about to post this as soon as I read the word 'ponce' in this thread.

Been very close to laughing to death many times while watching this wonderful film.

Withnail: What are you talking about?
Marwood: I've been called a ponce.
Withnail: What fvcker said that?
Irishman: I called him a ponce. And now I'm calling you one, PONCE!
Brilliant film, and the documentary they made about the production is well worth it too!

blaze_of_glory

Third all time for us in terms of assists per game and per minute. Only Bergkamp and Fabregas ahead of him there.

io0loa7f7zb61.png

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shocked Pires isn't on that list, his assist numbers must be very high too.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
jesus guys life as an Arsenal fan is hard enough without reminiscing about which player's departure hurt the most, they all hurt, we had so many good players and they all f*ckin left and now we watch Elneny play in our midfield.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
RVP was the one that hurt and showed everyone the truth about the current ownership.

He literally carried us by the balls and dragged an average team to a top 4 finish. The following season he done the same thing and helped Utd clinch the title.

#Aubacouldnever

RVPs last season was out of this world.
Probably was the best number 9 in the world, kinda like Lewa is now.

Absolute freak of a season, you'd turn on for a game, saw a not that great team doing very little (still better than our current team though), and RVP doing magic every single game to save us.

MikeVinna

Established Member
RvP killed me. I’m dutch and and an Arsenal fan so he was my favorite player by far. And even though I was gutted I knew I couldn’t blame him. We had to sell to balance the books otherwise we’d have offered him a deal. Instead we let him go to ****ing ManU. Really really started to hate the move to the Emirates when we sold that entire generation of top class talent when we could’ve kept at least some of them.

Iceman10

Established Member
Third all time for us in terms of assists per game and per minute. Only Bergkamp and Fabregas ahead of him there.

io0loa7f7zb61.png

A lot of that though was when we were known as flat track bullies. Part of the reason he is not adored by all is right there with the memory of Bergkamp (and Fabregas). Özil was great at his peak, but for Arsenal was still nothing on what Bergkamp offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom