• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Newcastle | Monday, January 18 | KO: 20:00 UTC | Sky Sports

MOTM

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
See.. f***ing see... simple as that.. one pass forward, opening up a team.. a simple quick ball forward..

two minutes ago Partey got a ball on the right close to the box, passed to Xhaka who looked up... and passed five yards back to Partey again.. by which time the whole defence was reset

Quick balls forward.. that simple

Shock it was Xhaka that slowed down a potential attack.

Now are people realising its mainly the players who are the problem. Xhaka AGAIN slow and ponderous, Partey comes in and that happens..

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Genuinely have a mental block for the banter years.

I literally remember Messi scoring four against us, something bad happening in the league cup final in 2008 and then my football memories start clearly when Özil joined the club. :lol:

My memory is OK from 2007 cos my dad forced me lol. Then very good from 2010.

Iceman10

Established Member
Wow, technically Xhaka is very deficient with his passing. He’s come good with the defensive side to the game recently, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom