• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

That's happen quickly and nobody report it seem it's started yesterday was done today.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@OnlyOne

tenor.gif

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I didn't pay close enough attention to him when he was at Brighton but it seems like he's good?

I will say that since Cana came in we seem to be going for a lot of keepers that are smaller in stature.

Runarsson, Raya and now Ryan. But it's not been a problem for Ryan so far, so long as he does the job it shouldn't matter.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Homegrown is anyone who has played/been trained in England or Wales for three years prior to their 21st Birthday.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I didn't pay close enough attention to him when he was at Brighton but it seems like he's good?

I will say that since Cana came in we seem to be going for a lot of keepers that are smaller in stature.

Runarsson, Raya and now Ryan. But it's not been a problem for Ryan so far, so long as he does the job it shouldn't matter.

He’s not what he was. He’s struggled this year and isn’t at the top of his game anymore.

Still it’s a six month loan for a back up so not that big a deal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Ah ffs I tried to clown onlyone too soon. Knew it didn’t make sense.

Arsenal Quotes

Football is a bit like elections. Before it's unpredictable. After it's unexplainable... But there's an opportunity for us to make it unforgettable.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom