• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Maty Ryan Joins Arsenal

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
He must be our first ever Australian. Despite that, he's a good, solid keeper and as good as you can realistically hope for in a number two

We had an Australian keeper before, didn't we? Or am I imagining things

40k a week? You’re joking? How? This is why every player who comes here says he dreamed of playing for Arsenal since he was a kid :rofl:

Dont let the mods and their dogs trick you thinking that we signed Rúnarsson to be 3rd keeper. Edu and the mods really thought he could be number 2 but again the lonly hydro was right.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Dont let the mods and their dogs trick you thinking that we signed Rúnarsson to be 3rd keeper. Edu and the mods really thought he could be number 2 but again the lonly hydro was right.
For sure you were right, else we would have signed another gk to be #2. We ****ed up, plain and simple.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least if anything happens to Leno now, our season won't immediately be over.

This is the first time Arsenal have had 2 quality keepers since Lehmann and Almunia.

This is a very good bit of business.

Reactions: A_G

lomekian

Essays are my thing

Here they come :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ornstein trying to take any credit there is a bit pathetic. Like he wants a gold star for saying Arsenal wanted a keeper, when EVERYONE knew they wanted and needed a keeper.
Largely living off past glories, but trying to massage his reputation as if his contacts are still at the club.
Not someone who just makes things up, but as a result has tried to monetise being vague and making educated guesses that we could all make

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Before he got dropped he was posting some of the worst xGPrevented numbers so I really hope he steps up. A pretty rapid decline out of nowhere.

Good enough to be back up though.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Wait a minute...his twitter profile pic is his head photoshopped onto Arsène's body, holding the title :rofl:
He is a colossal idiot, monetising shouting rubbish into his phone in his car. he's even got merchandise with his twitter handle.

Fair play to him for finding a way to make money from it, but I'm minded of the shakepeare line "any more of your conversation would infect my brain". Such a gimp.

And for the record, the Mat Ryan rumours were on twitter about 10 days ago.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Before he got dropped he was posting some of the worst xGPrevented numbers so I really hope he steps up. A pretty rapid decline out of nowhere.

Good enough to be back up though.
Yeah - his play this season was far below his previous standards. Heard vague rumours that there was a falling out early this season, but hopefully the change of scenery will do him good. In any event, having a back-up who doesn't look utterly terrified can only be a good thing

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
How crap is Australian football now?

They only have 1 top class player these days, Mathew Ryan.

Back in the day, they had players at loads of top clubs...Kewell and Viduka at Leeds, Bresciano at Parma, Cahill at Everton, Moore at Rangers, Emerton at Feyenoord...shame.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
How crap is Australian football now?

They only have 1 top class player these days, Mathew Ryan.

Back in the day, they had players at loads of top clubs...Kewell and Viduka at Leeds, Bresciano at Parma, Cahill at Everton, Moore at Rangers, Emerton at Feyenoord...shame.
Schwarzer also. Don't remember at which club though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

40k a week? You’re joking? How? This is why every player who comes here says he dreamed of playing for Arsenal since he was a kid :rofl:
Don't think there's any proof of him being on 40k a week. Just seems a logical number though

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom