• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Genuinely like I get Pepe hasn't lived up to his hype but someone please tell me what he's meant to do this half when the midfield hasn't found him whatsoever?

Literally impossible to get anything when Willian and Elneny are playing for Southampton.

I’d switch him to the left, him and Bellerin are just not working together.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Overreaction, Elnenys not in good form currently but he's still a solid player.

Would you be criticizing him so much if he was European?

Would you criticize my comment so much if I wasn't Finnish? We're a minority in the World. Please don't be racist.

I said yesterday in the Xhaka thread this exact comment, and it hasn't changed. Xhaka is a good squad player for Arsenal. Elneny isn't.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I thought we played good football first half. More of this and I may become Arteta in guy

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Defo DM’ing @Lady_Gooner if we come back to win this with Pepe being MOTM.

The rejection doesn’t hurt as much when your agendas come through.
What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme.jpg
Go away you nuisance :lol:

Also why is Cedric being hammered? He's been asked to play out of position and has been instructed to just cross the ball in, one of our better players again.

I know it's Edu and Kia to blame but Cedric is on 70 k per week for the next 4 years and has his wife. I'm hating on him at least for an hour per day.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Gabriel looks quite rusty, to be expected after covid...was it Willian who gave the ball away for the goal?
Gabriel was decent, can't blame him for an unlucky deflection. Holding, Bellerin and Cedric all being abysmal

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Their pressing is very good though... hes been hyping up Martinelli, its a bit harder to try and hype up Willian and Pepe

Every team is a pressing team it feels now though, hardly something you don't see in most games :lol:

Maybe you're right, would like our legends to be a bit more with us on comms...least it's not Alan Smith though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Please stop harassing the ladies on this forum!
Lmao notice how I always pick impossible situations? Dw I want to impress you, I won’t be creepy forum guy!

We probably aren’t coming back to win it and I highly doubt that Pepe will be MOTM. Just let me dream a bit, I’ve already been rejected like 53273 times by Rimaal.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Willock for Willian. Just realised Ceballos isn't on the bench either otherwise I'd have him on instead of Willian. Give him either of them a bash in midfield. Couldn't be any worse than Willian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom