• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 4th Round: Southampton v Arsenal | Saturday, January 23 | KO: 12:15 UTC | BT Sport

Who Goes Thru To Face Wolves In The 5th Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Much better but Arsenal genuinely getting me down. Haven't believed this 'form' we've apparently been in because we've scored a few goals against relegation teams.

I think Arteta is in over his head, but we still need to get rid of players and bring higher quality in. Not sure we have the money though.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also why is Cedric being hammered? He's been asked to play out of position and has been instructed to just cross the ball in, one of our better players again.

He's a Kia boy, bias against him unfortunately.

GoonerJay24

Would you criticize my comment so much if I wasn't Finnish? We're a minority in the World. Please don't be racist.

I said yesterday in the Xhaka thread this exact comment, and it hasn't changed. Xhaka is a good squad player for Arsenal. Elneny isn't.

That doesn't even make sense?

Elneny is way more useful in our system than that slug Xhaka. People just overreacting because he's cheap and Arab I feel.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we are winning this.
we are going to be able to play a little more now. Hopefully Pepe scores.

say yes

forum master baiter
You’re still Arteta in, no? Laca, some of the stuff on Wenger. It’s topical, but since you’re an actual adult (thread names not withstanding) we actually know when we’re bantering each other or just disagreeing on stuff.

If you’re looking for a good brain cell killer I recommend you go to the Xhaka thread.
Decided most of the player threads are brain killers tbh. Best posting is around the matches.

And yeah still Arteta in. I like to give managers time, unless it’s disastrous.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Every team is a pressing team it feels now though, hardly something you don't see in most games :lol:

Maybe you're right, would like our legends to be a bit more with us on comms...least it's not Alan Smith though.

Theres definitely levels to how well the pressing is implemented and its intensity, there within a couple of yards of every player that has the ball, we cant even get the space to knock it long.

Silver linings I guess :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pepe didn't put a foot wrong today and was the only player who looked to be above semi ret*rded player like others, with a very limited number of times he would actually get the ball from midfielders.
You're just pushing your narrative again without watching the game
He been invisible going forward even with how Southampton pressing high

Lmao notice how I always pick impossible situations? Dw I want to impress you, I won’t be creepy forum guy!

We probably aren’t coming back to win it and I highly doubt that Pepe will be MOTM. Just let me dream a bit, I’ve already been rejected like 53273 times by Rimaal.

Tata steel chess is starting now if you want to watch something enjoyable. Commentating by Jan Gustafsson, Peter Leko & and the much beautiful and intelligent Tania Sachdev!

ggunner12345

Won't mind if we go out, we won fa Cup last year. Also don't understand why Arteta picks Leno foe every match wgen we have signed Ryan and he could of ayed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom